Who doesn’t love a luscious peach cobber, especially one that’s so quick and easy, it practically prepares itself!
I don’t remember where I found this recipe. But with just three ingredients, it’s a keeper! Besides, who isn’t looking forward to summer and succulent peaches?!
3-Ingredient Peach Cobbler
Makes 8 servings
Ideal slow cooker size: 3 quart oval
Cooking time: 2-3 hours
6 large peaches, peeled and sliced (this will seem like a lot of peaches but believe me, you won’t regret it)
1 white cake mix, unprepared (you can also use a yellow cake mix if you prefer)
1/2 cup butter (1 stick), softened
1. Place sliced peaches in bottom of slow cooker
2. In a medium bowl, combine the cake mix (unprepared) with the butter. Cut the butter into the cake mix with a pastry blender (or fork or potato masher) until crumbly.
3. Sprinkle cake mix mixture over peaches.
4. Place paper towel or dish towel on top of slow cooker and seal with slow cooker’s lid. Cook on HIGH for 2-3 hours or on LOW for about 4 hours.
5. Serve with vanilla ice cream.
Ain’t that a kick?
What’s your favorite summer fruit?